Meet the requirements of GA 7-2004 "fire gloves";
1. For hand and wrist protection;
2. The structure of outer layer, waterproof layer, heat insulation layer and lining is adopted;
3. The fabric is made of continuous flame retardant fiber material, which has the properties of flame retardant, waterproof, breathable, antistatic and comfortable;
4. TPP: 29.2cal/cm2.
5. It has the characteristics of low preheating shrinkage, good dexterity and grip, comfortable, dexterous, convenient and excellent waterproof performance;
6. The afterburning time and smoldering time of outer fabric are 0, and the damage length is less than or equal to 55mm;
7. Heat shrinkage: Gloves 2.0%, lining 1.0%;
8. Barrier performance: hydrostatic pressure resistance ≥ 7;
9. Grip performance: pull to gravity ratio ≥ 90%;
10. Wearability: wearing time ≤ 2S.